Thursday, September 6, 2012

Random Facts about me

I have not done this in a while. Do you have any questions? Something you would like to know about me or my family? Something about my hobbies? 1. I have blonde hair that is natural. Well really it is not blonde it is white. I use to have red hair and it has turned over the last several years. 2. I love chicken, fried or baked or grilled. I have loved it since I was a little girl. I do not like eating it off the bone but I will. 3. I love helping other people and feel like I am not doing it enough. 4. I am very sensitive, my feelings get hurt easily. 5. I do not know how to dress; I do not know how to shop. I walk into a store and just pick outfits that are pre made or that they recommended. I do not know what looks good on me. 6. I love to bake and could do it every day. I love baking for other people. I just wish I was more confident in my abilities to bake. 7. I have lived in no less than 20 houses in my life time. 8. I can pack a house in a few days. 9. I love moving and unpacking and re organizing. 10. I am married to my high school sweetheart. 11. My first car was a chevette. Gray and old 12. I am a army wife and love the Army life. 13. I have six children and would love to have a million more. Okay maybe not a million but several more. 14. I love Chondra Pierce; she is so funny and keeps me going. I have only seen her in person once and I regret not taking time to actually talk to her. 15. I cannot stand deep cleaning; I will put it off as long as I can. 16. I love to organize and my daughter is just like me. She walks in strangers houses and starts cleaning 17. I am a food hoarder. Okay not really but I definitely have a stock pile and it is not from couponing (sadly) 18. We started using the envelope system last year and I love it. It has really helped me understand what I am spending. 19. I cannot keep a plant alive, I really try but they just do not like my house. 20. I am a people watcher, I walk the track with a friend occasionally and I love it because I love to watch all the people. Pamela

1 comments:

Jen said...

I love packing and moving too!! I love decorating a new house and the feeling of excitement. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs