Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pumpkin biscuits and syrup

This is my all time favorite recipe for fall. I could make these two things in bulk. I know I posted the recipe here before but it is worth repeating. I like to make the syrup and use on waffles or toast or anything I can get my hands on. I had a friend come over for breakfast and this is all I served. I calculated that each biscuit is about 100 calories and 1/4 cup of the syrup is 55 calories. Pumpkin Biscuits 2.5 cup all purpose baking mix (bisquick) 1/3 cup dry milk (can someone tell me how to buy this cheaper) 1/4 cup brown sugar 3/4 cup pumpkin 1 T water 1 1/4 pumpkin spice Preheat 435 COMBINE baking mix, dry milk, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Stir in pumpkin and water until just moistened KNEAD dough 10 times on lightly floured surface. roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness. cut into 12 biscuits. place on ungreased baking sheet 2 inches apart. BAKE 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. spoon sauce over Pumpkin maple syrup mix 1 cup pumpkin, 1 cup maple syrup, I used sugar free syrup 1/4 t cinnamon in saucepan until warm oh the goodness of these biscuits cooking is amazing. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs