Friday, September 14, 2012

Feeling Beachie

This week’s statements: 1. I like to _color_ when I am __with my kids, there is something about staying in the lines that relaxes me_ 2. Green beans___ is my favorite vegetable, not only my favorite vegetable but my only vegetable. I am beyond picky. 3. I get _angry_______ when I _notice something my dog has torn up, although I know she would be better if I would be better at training her_____. 4. I’m surprised by _how much personal business is put on facebook________ and _it makes me sad because it is hurt way longer than it is intended to___________. Pamela
Photobucket

9 comments:

Wayne Smith said...

Coloring is amazing relaxing...

Arlene said...

I agree, people should be more cautious about what they put on Facebook. The world doesn't need to know absolutely everything about everyone. Have a great weekend!

Judy said...

I am not on facebook for that very reason. If people want to know about me they can read my blog.

Lucy said...

I love to color too :)

Jen said...

I agree that people need to be more careful about what they post on FB. Especially when it comes to the military, I have message many different people about OPSEC violations.

Beckey said...

I looooove to color!!! And I still take great pleasure in a new box of crayons.

Hilary Johnson said...

My dog tore up a blue ice thingee ... this time didn't get mad, I panicked! The vet said he should be OK but we gotta keep our eye on him.

Vicki said...

I agree with you about Facebook! I don't want to hear about all the petty drama going on in everyone's life! If they need prayer, that's fine, but don't bad mouth people!

hilary said...

coloring is the best!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs