Friday, September 28, 2012

Feeling Beachie

This week’s statements: 1. when I was little I was called _kiddo by my Big Sister (through Big Brothers/Big Sisters), kool-aid lips in middle school. __ 2. _Junior mints and chocolate covered peanuts__are my favorite candy 3. If I could have one magical power it would be__this is hard, so I am changing it to 2 magical powers. One would be to read minds so I knew what people really thought about me and second to make a house clean with just a thought.____ 4. If I could go back to school it would be to become a _teacher, or a chef. I would love to know how to cook better. ________ Pamela
Photobucket

3 comments:

Judy said...

When you read minds I hope you learn a lot.

Jen said...

I love junior mints, so good!!

Hilary Rick Grossman said...

I like the idea of reading minds!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs