Saturday, September 22, 2012

How I lost weight?

Okay it is time to talk weight loss. I have wanted to discuss this with you for months. I have written several post that will post in the next couple of weeks. So some of what you will hear is going to be repeated. The question I have been asked over and over is how did you lose so much weight. This answer is very simple. I have counted calories. I started at 1800 calories and am down as low as 1200 calories a day. What this means is that if I want a piece of chocolate cake then I have part of one. If I have a bad day and splurge then I start fresh the next day and try not to feel guilty about it. As far as excercise goes, I am lazy. Maybe not as lazy as I use to be. My goal is to walk for a hour or use the eliptical for at least 30 minutes five times a week. I do try to work in more walking when I can. Like walking around the playground while the kids play. As of today I have lost 78 pounds. That means I am just 2.5 pounds from being considered normal weight and not over weight. If I read it correctly it says normal weight for my height (5.8) is 144-167. I do not know where I will end up. A friend put this picture together for me. I am going to get updated pictures soon. Pamela

6 comments:

Kim said...

Good for you, that's a huge accomplishment! Congrats on staying on track!

epiceric99 said...

Wow Pamela you look spectacular! And I bet you feel good, too. That's what's most important, taking care of your health so you can take better care of your family. Congratulations and God bless your progress.


Arlene
ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com

Patricia Erb said...

Wow!! Congratulations!!! You are a shinning star of inspiration!!

Jen said...

You are amazing, congrats! :)

Tam Zimmerman said...

Pam, you're always beautiful (inside and out) but wowsa! Girly! What does your soldier think? LOL Great work! You must feel fantastic now. :)

Kena Simmons said...

Amazing! Congratulations. You look great!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs