Sunday, September 16, 2012

Monday Quiz about me

1. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? Redeeming Love, have read it several times. A great way to remind myself that no matter how bad my past is I can still have a great life. I just need to be willing to work for it and be open for it. 2. What was your favorite game to play as a child? Hmm, can’t remember playing games. I did love to play school. For hours I would play school in my room. I still giggle because my girls play school all the time. The funny part is they have never been in a school classroom. 3. What person in history would you most like to meet? So many to mention. I would love to meet Martin Luther King and have him tell me how he was brave enough to stand up. 4. Tell us two truths and a lie about yourself... Until this week I had virgin hair, I wanted to be a nun when I was a child, I cannot stand to have dirty floors. And for my number 5: Which would you prefer, a live in nanny or a live in maid? I would prefer the maid, I love taking care of my kids but wish I did not have to spend so much time cleaning. Pamela

11 comments:

Jen said...

I would love a maid as well! :)

Heather Smith said...

I agree... a maid (who might consider babysitting every once in a while...)

Heather Smith said...

btw - I'm thinking that #2 was the lie...

Nani said...

Since I don't have human kids, would the live-in Nanny clean cat boxes and cat hair off the carpeted stairs?? I'd rather have the maid,but he/she would have to do cat boxes. And I don't want a live-in anything. Prefer our privacy.

Judy said...

I would definitely prefer the maid however it would be for dear hubby sake not mine.

Wayne Smith said...

I would love to have a line in maid. It would be a full time job too.

epiceric99 said...

I'll take the live-in maid, please ;)


http://ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Yes, a live-in maid would be nice, especially if she cooked, too!

Marti said...

It would have to be a maid, since I have no kids at home.

Vicki said...

I don't mind taking care of kids or cleaning, so can I have a cook?


I don't like dirty floors...or dirty anything.


Here’s My MQAM

Lisa said...

Hands down a maid. It would be extremely helpful on those days I just can't do anything.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs