Friday, September 14, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?) One day, I went into the only dress shop in town and found the dress. 2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off? Blow it off, I cannot stand that four letter word. My kids will tell you any day that they love to go away with dad, rather it is going fishing or camping because they can say the F word and do the F word without mom getting upset. 3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently? I was on post with a friend which is about 25 minutes from my house. I received a phone call from our alarm company saying the alarm had gone off. At first I was not concerned because I thought maybe the kids did not lock the back door and the dog knocked it open. Then the lady said it was a inside alarm and not a door. Then she said the police were at my home and how fast could I get there. So I grabbed the kids and headed home. By the time I got there the police were gone and I can find no reason why the alarm was going off. I did find a butter knife in the floor. Sometimes if you drop something metal onto the floor then it will set it off. It thinks it is glass breaking. So weird but probably a animal. 4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. This summer it has been my yonana machine. Freeze bananas, let defrost slightly and put in my yonana machine and I have instant ice cream. I also love a good Sonic oreo blast. 5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels? If it is a nice hotel and I mean really nice then yes. But if it does not have amazing sheets and blankets and super thick walls then I do not. Pamela

4 comments:

grisel rey said...

Hi, stopping by from My Little Life blog hop! That must have been scary to think someone was inside your home....good to hear that wasn't the case! Have a great weekend!

epiceric99 said...

I had the inside alarm go off a couple of times, then realized it was little lizards (geckos) that got into the house and ran over the sensor. Those things are really sensitive, anything will set them off!

Linda M. Ramos said...

Now I am gonna have to look up that Yonana Machine. sounds interesting! I think I would freak if my alarm went off like that. The other day I couldn't remember if I shut off the stove. I had this urge to make Angel drive all the way home (30m) just to check.

Cheri said...

That alarm thing would've freaked me out for sure! One day last week I was home alone so had the system armed, forgot about it and headed outside. Didn't hear the warning beep when I opened the door, so was outside all alone when the actual alarm started making a ruckus. Even though it only took a second for me to realize what happened, it still gave me a very brief startle.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs