Saturday, September 15, 2012

Movie Theatre Cookies

I have showed you my new amazing mixer. My amazing HUGE mixer. I have been waiting for a reason to triple a recipe to use in my new mixer. You know put it to work. Well that day came when I saw the recipe for Movie Theatre cookies on Cookies & Cups. I am going to list her recipe and then list beside it how much I used. • 4 cups all purpose flour 12 cups flour • 1 tsp baking soda 3 tsp baking soda • 1 cup butter 3 cups flour • 1/2 cup peanut butter 1.5 cups peanut butter • 2 cups light brown sugar, packed 6 cups brown sugar • 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1.5 cups sugar 2 whole eggs, plus 2 egg yolks 6 eggs, 6 egg yolks (had to think which was the yolk) • 2 Tbsp vanilla 6 TBSP vanilla • 3 cups assorted candy 8 cups candy I used a bag of chocolate chips, a bag of reece pieces, a bag of pretzel m&m’s, 3 boxes of milk duds. Man the goodness coming out of these cookies. I think the most important part of the recipe is to cream the butter and butter together. I used my large pampered chef to scoop onto the baking stone. I baked them at 325 for 10-12 minutes. There are more directions but I will let you find them on Cookies & Cups Pamela

2 comments:

Debbie Kuhn said...

These look and sound awesome! Do you and your mixer travel? You are more than welcome to come here and make me some. :-)

CM said...

Ok, now I need to go make these! YUM!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs