Sunday, September 9, 2012

Miscellany Monday

This week is going to be crazy busy. First my son is parking cars at the fair 5 nights this week. So it will be alot of late nights. I am also doing something wild and crazy and honestly I am nervous about it. I am getting my hair colored. Ladies in my family do not gray. Sadly, I must be part alien because my hair has turned white over the last 6 years. I am so tired of hearing how awesome it must be to have natural highlights. I think it dates me and I want my dark hair back. My hair has always been dark red. So this week I am going to try having it colored and see what I think. Speaking of hair cuts my friend Amber came over this week and cut all three boys hair. I love friends, especially useful friends. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs