Thursday, November 25, 2010

5 Question Friday



1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal? Such a hard question, really if i can I like to have a bite of turkey covered in mash potatoes covered in gravy. Oh yummy, maybe I need more before bedtime. It would help me sleep.


2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?
This year we were neither. We stayed home by ourselves and honestly it was nice. We relaxed and ate and relaxed and ate and cleaned up and relaxed.

3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind? Getting up early to cook, staying up late putting up Christmas decorations (although we did not this year).


4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan? pumpkin hands down unless there is a good chocolate pie in front of me


5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper? no, I mean I would if it was something amazing but right now I do not see anything I really need

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs