Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gratitude Tuesday

Today I am grateful for so many things. This morning I am really grateful for my dear friend Becky. It seems like daily I am calling her to ask about a recipe that she has already given me a million times. She never gets annoyed. I call her all the time with weird questions and she never laughs at me. This morning I am cooking pumpkin butter and do you know where I got the idea. Of course from my friend Becky. My friend who lives hours away now but feels like she lives right next door.

3 comments:

Becky said...

What would I give to make that true??? To have you right next door??? I'd settle with having you in the same zip code, again! One of these days!

Vanessa said...

I just read your fantastic post here. It seems like we share the attitude that "Gratitude is good for you." Grateful Nation is an online community that gives grateful people like you the opportunity & resources to connect, give back, and be thankful. Follow GN or jump into the unending cycle of gratitude here at Grateful Nation Thank you, Vanessa

lindsie said...

i love your blog pam! i have had mine for a while just not written in it. i FB more so, today you have inspired me to get my thoughts down. this is gorgeous. you have such a beautiful family. you are a beautiful christian woman and am so thankful to be able to call you a friend. hugs. lindsie :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs