Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 2

Well I made it through day one of packing. It actually was not that hard since I was gone about 4 hours. I had errands and counseling.
Counseling went well. Her little girl was there which was a great distraction. I do not handle good-byes and try to avoid them at all cost. My son has one more appointment in the week so it did not seek like a final good-bye even though my husband will take him.
  The kids are doing well. Jason is who I have even worried about most but he is doing okay. I think he needed to see them pack everyone's stuff not just his. He has asked several times if we can follow the moving van. 
   Today I am taking a friend to the doctor so I will be out if the house for part of the time. This helps with getting the kids out of the house for a while. 
  By the way has anyone seen my other brown shoe?
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs