Thursday, July 7, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.) I completely do think it is, I have taught my children something called italic handwriting. It is a pretty writing that looks professional.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone? I have a pocket calendar and a notepad in my purse. It drives my husband batty because he uses his IPHONE for everything.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (Family & pets are already safe) my scrapbook, my purse, my laptop or hard drive of pictures.

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person? Country mouse with lots of little chickens running around.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick? Amazing race with my amazing husband. I think we would argue like a crazy couple but I think it would be awesome to hang out with him.
Pamela

1 comments:

Danna said...

I completely agree on number 3, it's the pictures are such a biggie. I also need my purse, I always have to know where it is. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs