Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Art Work


I am so sorry this is not a better picture. I do not think I could explain the detail work in this picture. The picture is of a flag but everything you see is our name. She did a amazing job. I gave it to my hero for father's day.
I recieved this beautiful picture from Personalized Sketches
I think these would be amazing going away gifts or gifts for volunteers. I was looking around her Etsy Shop tonight and noticed she does all kinds of pictures not just military pictures. You can find her on facebook here.
Pamela

3 comments:

trooppetrie said...

I am going to try to zoom in and get a better picture in the morning. This picture really does not do it justice

Maria @ Personalized Sketches said...

:o) Thank you for posting about the art I do and your flag art for your hubby. Thank you for his military service! 

I appreciate you sharing my facebook art page...in the categorized albums, I have a variety of past orders that have been completed. Do take a look again, as I do add more past art.

I look forward to how you choose to mat and frame your piece :o)
Blessings & Aloha!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Beautiful.  What a perfect gift.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs