Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gratitude Tuesday

Gratitude
I am trying so hard to feel grateful. A friend and I had words yesterday. I cannot tell you how aweful it makes me feel. I rarely ever get upset with other people.
So today I am grateful for
1. A friend who has talked to me for hours when I was upset.
2. A friend who was like clockwork on when I would hear from her.
3. I am grateful for friends who are willing to fly across country to have a couple of days with a friend.
4. I am grateful for friends who will drop by without notice and not laugh because you have 2 bags of trash in your kitchen.
5. I am thankful for friends who will bring you dinner or let you borrow a wagon.
6. I am thankful for friends who know just what to say and when to say it.
7. I am grateful for friends who do not judge our lifestyle.
8. I am grateful for friends who will go out to coffee for no reason, even though they know I do not drink coffee.
9. I am grateful for friends who understand military life or the differences between a military child and a child whose father has never gone away.
10. I am grateful for friends who tell me like it is even when I do not want to hear it.
Pamela
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers

2 comments:

Susan Struck said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day.  I hope today is better and that you are surrounded by helpful friends.

dosweatthesmallstuff said...

Yes, those are definitely things we must be grateful of!  True friends are one in a million, a treasure indeed!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs