Friday, July 1, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife I have never been in. I dream about visiting my husband in Iraq.
2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things . grocery shopping after church, coming home and climbing into my bed and turning the fan on high and having it face me and curl up under a hundred blankets for a couple of hours.
3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
Depends upon where we live and if my hero is home. Last year he was gone and I took the kids to see fireworks. This year we are going back to the same place to let the kids see fireworks.
4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
speed dressing- I can wake up shower and have 6 kids dressed and hair brushed and be out of the house in under a hour. It is amazing.
5. What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife drinking more mountain dew, eating more little debbie cakes.
Pamela

2 comments:

To the Nth said...

Wow! Speed-dressing six kids truly is an Olympic-caliber talent. I'm impressed.

Athena Goldinger Hall said...

Speed dressing is a good one! I have given up on ever having them all dressed with hair brushed at the same time. I should have had all boys..

Have a great 4th of July!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs