Saturday, July 16, 2011

5 Question Friday

I know this is late but I wanted to link up, we were at the zoo on Friday.

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
Yes I would in a heart beat, I would actually take it to our pastor for advice and then pull them in together.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle? My favorite soda is taco bell mountain dew, no idea why it is better but it is. Otherwise I like a ice cold mountain dew and I like to chug it when no one is looking.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body? Wash my hair, condition my hair, wash my body then rinse out the conditioner.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama? Enjoy the ride, take it slow, do not rush them to grow up and remember advice is what you make of it. You are the mommy and you know what I best even if it is your first baby.

5. What is your best hangover remedy? I have never had a hangover, actually I have never had more than a sip of wine in my entire life.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs