Friday, July 22, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V? Well since there are no plans for that I will tell you a funny story. My friend’s hubby had the big V and a week later they got a phone call from the DR saying “just wanted to let you pathology came back and we got the right tube”. WHAT, what if they would have said oops, we need a re do because we got the wrong tube.

2. Best memory about this summer so far. Watching Tom play in the water after being scared of the ocean. He kept saying the sharks will eat you. By the end of the day he cried because it was time to leave.

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets? Oh man, my kids sheets are constantly. Someone spills something (they should not have had in there room) or oops a accident happens. Our sheets are about once a week unless someone has a accident in our bed. Now there are a couple of kids in the house that I totally forget about and need to put on our schedule.

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down? Full body scan, the older I get the harder it is to let someone else touch me other than my husband.

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory? Hmmm, I do not think I have any. How weird is that, I have gone to a couple. Last year we saw deep fried Oreos being advertised so we came home and made them. I think I need to tell my hero that I have no fair memories and he needs to take me.
Pamela

1 comments:

Holly said...

And how was the deep fried oreo?

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs