Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Respite Care

My hero went back to work this morning. It was so weird not waking up to him being here. I have enjoyed our two weeks off. Today I just plan on working on mount laundry and maybe doing some baking.
Tomorrow I have to go in for a TB test. I have decided to start doing respite care for a friend. I already babysit for her for free and will continue to do that. But this way I will get paid for part of the time. Really it helps her to because she does not have feel guilt for asking me to babysit. Her kids are adorable. Have you heard of respite care? We received respite care when Grace was younger because she was on EFMP and had issues. If you have a child on EFMP I encourage you to check into respite care.
I hope everyone is having a great summer.
Pamela

3 comments:

Susan Struck said...

Best wishes on your new position!

Dottie said...

What a blessing you are to your friend for offering respite care! My husband was in the Army for ten years and our son was EFMP. That was such a help when we received respite.

S.I.F. said...

Sorry you've got to get used to him not being there in the morning again!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs