Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. One of my happiest moments ever was taking my baby girl home from the hospital, after weeks of wondering if she would even be born and live and then weeks in the hospital it seemed she would never be able to come home and be MINE, watching my children accept Christ, the light in their eyes. When the understanding hits them and the lights come on it is amazing.
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are on my mind. Last night my husband and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. Weddings are beautiful, refreshing, encouraging.

3. This summer Has been life changing and there is not much I would change about it. This summer is H O T hot!

4. My summer food of choice has been McDonald’s ice cream cone, I am kind of majorly addicted.

5. My summer uniform has been typical long skirts and a t-shirt or polo, not much different than my winter uniform. Although I am wearing more Capri’s .

6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose The beach, with my hubby. Just relaxing and watching the kids play with my hero .
7. My summer anthem is enjoying each day and what it brings, start fresh each day. Let love guide your path and do not hang onto anger.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs