1. Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
sometimes, he does daily when he is deployed because I write to him on my blog daily.
2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
The homemade gifts from friends, I have several things that friends have sewn, embroidered or painted for me.
3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times
The beach, no questions asked. Cool breeze, beautiful scenery and soft place to sit and the most important part is the beautiful pictures you can take.
4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
hire a cleaning crew or at least start shopping for one. It is my splurge. I just need someone to do the floors and bathrooms and dust. It makes a world of difference to me to have it done.
5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
people of wal-mart, but only because my family could so be on that site. The only problem with it is that I am constantly looking at people when I walk through wal-mart now.