Thursday, July 21, 2011

The beach









Last week we decided to go to the beach for the day. I love it once we are there. Tom did not like the ocean and was not happy at the begining. But then my hero took him out and played with him. He cried when it was time to leave.
The funniest thing happened. On the way to the beach we had to stop for a potty break. As soon as the kids walked into the gas station (with my hero)they were told they could not enter because they had on swim suits. Now here is my problem. My girls wear more fabric in there swim suits then most women entering the gas station. Two of my girls have t-shirt tops for swim tops.
We did have a great time at the beach, I love watching everyone play.
I loved holding Jerry as he slept in my arms at the beach.
Pamela

3 comments:

Linda at beachside cottage said...

Love those photos! Looks like you're having a great time!

Best wishes to all of you! God Bless!
Linda

Leslie P Jackson said...

My daughter has a swim suit like that too!  I learned 2 years ago (at the beach) that people wouldn't let her come in wearing her suit.  So....  this year, we got her a pair of shorts (that she can swim in too) at WalMart!  Then it just looks like clothes! :)  She loves it!  She stays covered! 

I totally admire that you are teaching your daughters modesty.  It is hard to do with the clothes out in the stores today!  

lindsie said...

i love it!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs