Monday, July 25, 2011

Military Monday

Wow, I am about to face my first time with all 6 kids while the Army takes my hero. It is only for a week. I do not doubt that I can handle it. What I worry about is Tom. He cried several times last week because Michael was not here. He tells me all the time he is going to be a boyscout so he can go to camp.
Every morning he wakes up and asks where Robert is. I need to remember to pull out my Elmo video. My hero should be able to call often which will help. It will also help prepare him for when he goes away in February.
How did you prepare your children for times your spouse went away?
You would think with four other children that this would not be a worry. But he deployed when they were very young. It was just part of life. I just want him to feel safe and secure.
What are your suggestions?
Pamela
Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives

1 comments:

Life as a Convert said...

I will be praying for you guys!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs