Friday, July 29, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. Facebook or Twitter?
I like both because both have a different set of friends. I did think last night, I do not think my facebook friends enjoy my talking as much as my twitter friends.
2. Hard Tacos or Soft Tacos?
I use to say I only like hard shells but in the last year I have moved to loving soft shells more than anything.
3. Gardening or crafting?
Crafting, something I can get instant results from. Although once the garden is going I really enjoy it and I love the look of a garden.
4. Fruit or vegetables?
hmm, fruit unless potatoes become a veggie and then veggie all the way. .
5. Motorcycle or bicycle? Neither, I would have to say bicycle for sure but honestly I would not ride both right now
Pamela

1 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I don't keep up so well with facebook or twitter.  The last time I posted something on my personal facebook account several of my friends went into shock.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs