Monday, July 25, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. First, I love miscellany Monday because it gives me a chance to just talk.
2. We had a good weekend, a quiet weekend. A much needed restful weekend.
3. I have now officially been married for 16 years. I love my husband more than I can explain. We are in a much different/better place than we have been in a long time.
4. I made a gluten free cake this weekend and it was not bad. I received it months ago to try and never did.
5. My son is home from boyscout camp. I missed him so much. I love looking in his room and seeing him in his bed.
6. I had a scentsy party a couple of weeks ago and today I get to order $66 worth of free stuff. I am so excited.
7. Yesterday, I found cereal for $1.05 a box, so I bought 60 boxes. I am wishing I had bought more.
8. I love to pack cereal up in Ziplocs and eat it as a snack for the kids.
9. My hero leaves in the morning to go to the field for a week. I am hoping he uses his sleep apnea machine like he should.
10. I feel so blessed to have my life. Every time I get tired or down, I remind myself how blessed I am.
Pamela
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

2 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Congrats on 16 years of marriage! Happy monday! :)

Jdaniel4smom said...

You found such a great cereal deal! Happy anniversary!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs