Friday, April 16, 2010

ABC about me

ABC's of Me!
I saw this on someone's blog and knew It was another way for you to get to know me.

A. AGE: 35
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: putting away laundry, it piles up, every time I do it I am amazed how painless it is
D. DOG'S NAME: Curly
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: mountain dew, it is how I end my day too
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Purple
G. GOLD OR SILVER: gold rings, silver bracelets and necklace
H. HEIGHT: 5'8
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I used to play the flute and cello
J. JOB TITLE: chemical engineer working in bio hazards, my side job is bookkeeper, cook, janitor, seamstress, professional shopper, housekeeper
K. KIDS: four, ages 13, 9, 7, and 4
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Living in Fayetteville, NC with my hero until the army sends us somewhere else
M. MOM'S NAME: Marsha
N. NICKNAME: Kool aid lips growing up but nothing now, the little kids I use to keep called me goo goo and still do 20 years later
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: car accident when I was 16, 5 weeks with baby number 4 after my water broke, 2 nights when we lost baby number 2
P. PET PEEVE: when you try to pick up someone else’s accent
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: wish I could think of one
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: a sister I have no contact with (sadly) and a brother who passed away 13 years ago
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: around 6am, although I have no reason to wake up so early
U. UNDERWEAR: wouldn’t you want to know
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I only eat green beans and potatoes, and yes I know potatoes are not a veggie
W. WAYS REASONS YOU ARE LATE: dirty diapers, waiting on DH, stopping to pick up mountain dew
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: I had scoliosis growing up, I have more radiation in me than I want to admit
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: baked yummies like cakes and cookies and bread, tonight is baked chicken and homemade fries
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: lions and tigers and bears oh my. Really I LOVE the zoo and love the animals
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs