Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday 5


Just post 5 things that have made you..


Happy


Giddy


Grateful


Joyful


Gleelful


or all of the above..


What makes me happy this week?
1. I am grateful my husband made it to the sand pit safely
2. I am joyful that he has been able to talk to me on line and on the phone, even through a sand storm and bad connection
3. I am experiencing GLEE at the site of our new kittens, I did not think I would make it through her being pragnant
4. The site of these kittens makes me giddy, and I hope to be able to touch them
5. I am thankful for my friends who has been there over the last week as my husband deployed and I whimpered and whined about it

3 comments:

KIM said...

Hi Pam! thanks for stopping by my blog. My post is up now! I started it then took a walk and I just finished it! Your family is beautiful and I like all your pets!

mannmom3 said...

First off..I love that you named your girls Faith, Hope and Grace..I just noticed that!!

Second..Thanks so much for playing today..I enjoyed reading your 5!

Happy Thursday!!

Traci Michele said...

Hey there. Thank you for your visit to Ordinary Inspirations and for your sweet words! I love your blog layout as well!

I love your answers to these. Yes, Gratitude is something we choose, isn't it? It is hard, but when we do, there is so much to be thankful and joyful about, huh?!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs