Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday





I am thankful for the husband I have been blessed with. The husband who lives his children like no man I have ever seen. The husband who serves his country with integetity and honor and does not complain. The husband who hugs me when I am scared and worried. The husband who can answwer any Biblical question my children have. The husband who wants to give us the world. The husband who has worked hard to make sure even the little things are taken care of before he deploys. The husband who keeps our country safe so that my little girl can go to church on Sunday morning and raise her hands and praise without fear.

If you have not entered my give away today is the last day, I will announce the winner later today. I actually put together 8 more camera strap covers last night and want to take a picture before announcing the winner. Go here to enter
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs