Saturday, April 24, 2010

To my Hero



It is happening, it is really happening. I think with all the postponements I had kind of convinced myself it would not happen. But as I set here you are running around the house packing up last minute things. You are fixing last minute thing. I tell myself I am okay with this, that this is only going to be 3 months and I have done this a million times but the reality is I still hate it. I want you hear. I want to know someone is here to make sure I turn on the alarm and take my allergy medicine and someone to cook for. Someone to drive me to church on Sunday mornings. Someone to help with those math problems I cannot help Michael figure out. I love you dear. I love you in a way I can never express to you. I respect you, I respect that you get up every morning at 4:30 a.m. and go to work to support your family and your country. I do not know I guess I am rambling but since I cannot do what I want to be doing which is snuggling on the couch with you. I love you and I hope that you get to call us soon. I hope that your flights were good and you got some rest. I love you babe.

2 comments:

momssanityismakingacomeback said...

Many hugs to you and your kiddos during this time. One of my good friends just packed up her hubby and sent him off for a year. I truly commend each and every one of you... you make so many sacrifices just for the rest of Us.

Thank you!!!!

http://regainingmysanity.blogspot.com/

CopMama said...

Oh Pam, I'm so sorry. I hope his deployment flies by really fast. I pray he's safe and I pray for you and your children too. Take care and blog about it all you need to!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs