Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday




I am typing this one handed because I am holding a very pragnant kitty right now. Today I am thankful for my dirty dishes and clean unfolded laundry because it means I am taking the time to enjoy feeling kittens move. I am taking the time to enjoy my family. We have gone to the zoo, gone to the library, gone to parks, played in the yard and well just had fun. Do not worry school is happening just slowing and not from 7-3pm.
I am thankful that my husband is still here. We are in wait mode. Flights have started again but they have alot of stranded soldiers that need to be taken care of before they ship out new soldiers.
Only a couple of more days to enter my give away. If you have not entered all you need to do is click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs