Friday, January 21, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love? I met my hero through his best friend. We were going out and when my cousin came to visit my mom said I could not go out unless she had a date. They did not work out, we did not work out and we got together. AS for the falling in love part, honestly I think we are still learning to fall in love and it has been 20 years. I know that sounds weird but I have never had the I LOVE YOU SECOND.


2. What is your favorite room in your house? my kitchen because I can create and have fun and relax and use my mixer and I have table that seats 12. It is the room everyone ends up in. It is where we eat as a group.


3. Can you wiggle your ears? no, can people really do that? You know I am going to be trying this all weekend.


4. What is your evening ritual? Dinner, relax with the kids, kids go to bed at 8pm and then I blog or play on the computer until about 10pm. Bed at 10 and when I fall asleep is always a question. Sometimes I fall asleep right away and lots of time I am looking at the clock at 1am. I wish we had one of those neat bedtime where you read bedtime stories.


5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? More than I get. I get about 6-8 a night and I make due with it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs