Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday 5

Patient
Joyful
Marvelous
Grateful
Wonderful


Today I will be patient when my child tries to talk to me about a cartoon instead of doing their mouth.
Today I am joyful because it is almost Friday and I love weekends when my husband is home.
I think my husband is marvelous and wonder how I got so lucky to have him in my life. Even when he leaves his stinky workout clothes in the back of his truck.
I am grateful for real friends who have helped me make some important decisions over the last week and did not judge me on my thoughts.
I feel wonderful today, I have been sleeping better and I cannot tell you how good it feels to wake up after 7 hours of sleep.

***It is not too late to enter the Purex Crystals giveaway right here.

2 comments:

CM said...

Glad you are wonderful today! Stinky clothes...you are a better person than me, that drives me crazy with my DH!

Pam Petrie said...

My eight year old washes and dries all of our clothes, so I do not get to be mad. Although I should tell her she could be mad. Nope, won't work because she worships her dad and loves all things gross

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs