Monday, January 10, 2011

Gratitude Tuesday

Gratitude: the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
— Psalms 118.1
Sometimes I forget to give thanks to the man that gives me everything. I am great at making list of all I am thankful for. I am great at telling others how blessed I feel. But I am not good at taking the time when I pray to admit how grateful I am. That is my goal this week.
This week I am grateful for the snow. I am grateful that the Army let my husband off today and tomorrow because of the snow and he is home to be with us. I am thankful he is off on Friday for a four day weekend.
I am grateful for a fully stocked pantry and chopped wood that is making this mini snow storm fun to enjoy.
Today I am grateful for the dirty bedroom that took me 5 hours to clean. Because why I cleaned I realized how fortunate we are to have so many clothes and blankets.
What are you thankful for? I encourage you to take time regularly to just make a list of things to be grateful for. It helps on the days when you feel you have nothing to be grateful for.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs