Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pray for me Monday

Today I come to you with a heavy heart. I have learned some things this week that break my heart and make me grieve for a way things could have been.
I am working on myself and trying to looking closer at myself and not at others.
Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight
I am reading these verses and wondering how I apply them to my life. I guess I really know the answer but am I willing to do it? It is so easy to say to read this verse and think okay I do not have to understand why things are the way they are. But then when something is put in front of you, you second guess why it would be allowed or why it happened. This week my goal is to concentrate on these verses and not get so caught up in the extras. Please pray that I will be able to do this. That I will remember that we are on this earth a short time and we do not have to understand everything or be in control of everything.
Please join with me and Home Grown Families to pray for one another. If you have something I could pray for you about please leave it in the comment section.
Pamela
***It is not to late to enter the Purex Crystal give away right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs