Sunday, January 23, 2011

Miscellany Monday


1. This week I learned about the go girl and wonder where this when my husband made me go fishing with him.
2. I learned that a sunset is a beautiful thing, how had I never seen the sunset before.
3. I learned I really want to learn how to use my camera because this weekend I was at the beach with beautiful views and I did not know how to take pictures of them.
4. This week I have some decisions to make that are going to be hard and I do not want to make them.
5. This week I made a chocolate chip cheese ball and I may have to finish eating it before I go to bed tonight.
6. This weekend I went to a fish restraint and at a double cheeseburger.
7. This weekend I updated my recipe blog and made it easier for you to find a recipe. Just click on the recipe button at the top of the page.
There is still time to enter my Purex Crystal give away right here.
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs