Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday 5

Happy
Jubilant
Grateful
Loved
Thankful
I am Happy that my husband has a four day weekend after only working one and a half days this week.
I am Jubilant that my closets got cleaned out this week and I can actually get to my children’s clothes without things falling down.
I am grateful for a husband who brought me home sleeping pills because he knows I have not been sleeping, although I cannot bring myself to take them.
I am loved when my kids climb into my bed at night and snuggle up to me, or when they have a boo boo and want me to kiss it and comfort them.
I am thankful that payday is tomorrow and I still have a couple of dollars in the bank. I love that my husband supports us and takes care of us and that after many years we are starting to get control of our finances instead of them controlling us.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I keep forgetting tomorrow is payday! thanks for the reminder!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs