Thursday, February 10, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear? This one is too hard, considering the furniture that keeps breaking in our house I would love to say Extreme makeover but since the Army has not said where home is I would say what not to wear. If you have ever seen me in a store I scream what not to wear. I have begged everyone I know to turn me into what not to wear. But please oh please give me a 6 month notice so that I can lose a ton of weight. That would be motivation enough for me.

2. Do you have any tattoos? Heck no, never, no way, no how, not if you tide me down and knocked me out. Okay, maybe if you knocked me out. I do not mind seeing them on other people but not me.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up? I do. I mean honestly some of the sex stuff I have skipped. But everything else has been an open book. I want them to learn from my experiences.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up? Do I have to answer? Okay, most of the time I speed up. I know it is wrong but I worry someone will hit me in the back if I do not. Silly I know.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? Oh this is a hard one. How about both? Do you remember when I made chocolate covered Pringles? Okay, now I want to make them again.

4 comments:

Megan said...

popping in from 5Qf.

I am now intrigued by the idea of Chocolate covered pringles. hmmmm. 2 good things in one!

Happy Friday!

Rene said...

As much as I dislike Chocolate, I love the sound of your chocolate covered Pringles!! I may have to try that :)

Thanks for sharing!!

Rene

MamaM said...

Yum. Chocolate covered Pringles. Mmmmmmm...

lindsie said...

i like 5 question friday!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs