Friday, February 4, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
This week has been crazy. One day I opened my windows to air out the house because it was 69 degrees and now we have to keep a fire going because it is in the 30’s and we wonder why everyone is sick.
2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
Making my own laundry soap and dishwasher soap. I love it and it works great on my husband’s PT clothes. The recipe is right here.
3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
I know it will sound funny but it was my Ford something or another. It was white and small and new. My first new car. It made me feel like a adult.
4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)
Do you plan on being a military family until retirement or just serving your time? What do you miss most about being a military spouse (like living close to family)? What would be your dream move?
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
(I will be including some of your answers in a future post (with a link to your blog, of course!)
If you know how to change a tire, make it sound like your husband is in the next room when someone knocks on the door or a stranger calls.

2 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Great answers for the fill-in! (I didn't get around to doing it today.) I may have to try your recipe for soap...what a great idea!

Visiting from the weekly roundup. Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Wife on the Roller Coaster

Wife of a Sailor said...

I love #5!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs