Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful better health care, I want braces but they are not in the budget. My friend is 39 weeks pregnant and is on a waiting list to see a DR this week because they do not have any appointments WHAT

2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army If he was in the Army he does not know because it changes every minute and he just rolls with how many show up on his kitchen counter

3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To

I want to work for a Drug rehab hospital, I want to love on people who are hurting and help them get healthy again and support them after they have
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
You mean as in needle in my body for no reason, heck no. Although I would be tempted to say half my heart is in Iraq if anything every happened to my hero (I know I should not think that way)
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth Something to help families deal with PTSD, unless you have lived through it you will never know what families go through when their hero has it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs