Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jesus, lover of my soul

Jesus, Lover of my soul,
Jesus, I will never let you go
You’ve taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the Rock, and now I know

I love you, I need you,
Though my world may fall, I’ll never let you go
My Saviour, my closest friend,
I will worship you until the very end

This is one of those songs that I can sing over and over for hours and it never get's old. I sing it like a prayer, I can sing it while the doing the dishes or driving down the street or when I am on my knees and just do not know what to say or how to say it. Sometimes, I just need to say Jesus, I need you. I believe in my heart that he knows my needs before I voice them and is just waiting on me to say them to him.
What song brings you peace, what song can you sing as a prayer?
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs