Thursday, February 17, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row? I have, I do, I will again. I can’t believe I just admitted this. It is bad especially when my hero is deployed and I am home for a week at a time. Some days I think I even forget what I wore the day before. I will also eat the same thing for several days in a row.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be? If I had the money it would probably be New York City, but only if I could see all the shows. My dream would be to live in a small country town without neighbors. But close enough to a big city that I could shop when I wanted to.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation? Fly in a heartbeat. I hate (except that is a bad word) to drive, I would do just about anything to get out of driving.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"? In my dream world it is steam cleaning floors, washing windows, and dusting the house, making sure the garden is ready to be planted. In my world it is sweeping the front porch and making sure the Christmas decorations are taken down.

5. What is the best book you have ever read? Redeeming love, I have read it ten times and love it each time. I love the healing it talks about.

1 comments:

MamaM said...

"In my world it is sweeping the front porch and making sure the Christmas decorations are down." Bwahahahaha!! You and me, both! Love it! Thanks for the laugh!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs