Friday, March 19, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life
1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? No, but my husband’s great uncle is the man off the Andy griffin show and last night i dreamed i was friends with Kate Gosslin


2. What temperature do you keep your house? q month ago i would say we kept it at 68 in the summer and about 72 degree in the winter but in the new house we are trying really hard to keep the heat set on no more than 68


3. Do you notice dust at other people’s homes? No, but i rarely dust my house. i try really hard but never get to it. we have 2 air cleaners and I swear they make the dust triple


4. What's the worst job you ever had? Hmmmmm, I really do not think I have had any bad ones. oooh wait, I worked for the chapel childcare in Germany and well politics got interesting with the boss. I had a theory that you are there to play with the kids and enjoy them, she had a theory that as long as they were safe you did not even need to talk to them


5. What is your most sentimental possession? I have so many, well maybe like 5 and all are things people made me. but I have a secret one. we lost a son at 20 weeks and I did not get to see him but DH did. They took pictures and the DR gave them to me. Those pictures set on a bookshelf in my living room. They are in a box that a dear friend made for our pregnancy loss Bible Study. I love these pictures because I can see he had knees and shoulders and was perfect. He had passed away 2 weeks before I delivered so the pictures are not of this pretty pink baby. But to me they mean the world
Okay click on the picture and head over to Mama M's to see how others answered these questions
.
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs