Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for so many things. First I am thankful that my husband has been home with us this week and not deployed. I am thankful that everyday he comes home from work as soon as he can, that when I suggested he and my son go out that he said he preferred the whole family go. I am thanful for the attitude my precious 13 year old has had recently and for how well he has done in school. I know I have said it before but I am so thankful for our backyard and for the deck we can eat on.
This week I am grateful for my blog make over from masto mom, I am grateful for the bakeware I won on the legacy of home, I am grateful for the marmite I won from Larger Family Life.
Please head over to


Welcome to the Nut House is also hosting a Mr. Linky about being thanksful.
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs