Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mama Guilt Monday

Mama Guilt MondaysI do not even know why I do this, I never have mama guilt. I am not feeling a little guilty because I was glad a few of my children were under the weather today and stayed in bed all afternoon. I also would never feel guilt for asking my 7 year old to unload the dishwasher and then having my husband telling me that she can not reach the cabinets. OOPS! She did not complain and I did not notice.
Okay, maybe I am feeling a little guilt that we waited so long to tell our kids that dad is deploying. And while it is not my choice, I do feel a little guilty each time one of the children ask if today is the day dad leaves for Iraq or when Faith cries because dad will be missing her birthday yet again this year.
Please head over to Cop Mama and see what other moms are feeling guilty about this week.
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs