Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday- getting to know you


The questions..


1. Are you more of a talker or a listener? i can do both but really i am a talker, i could talk to anyone for hours. if you get bored could u please call me so i can clean. i can clean all day if i have someone to talk to


2. Bra. Underwire or wireless? wireless, actually i have even cut them out before. although all my friends say i need a wire


3. I wish I was.....?
thinner, i wish i was a better mom and wife, i wish i was better at reading my bible and praying

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?nope, did not even know


5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?before, well sometimes after if i forget


6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?dishes, yucko on the toilets, i have trained my kids to do toilets


7. How much did you weigh at birth? 5pounds something, no one really knows


8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be? new shoes, 90% of my shoes got lost in our move and so really i have none

This is new for me so please click on the picture to see where i got it and tell her i sent you
Happy Sunday Y'all!!!
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs