Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to know me


1 - Why did you start blogging? honest, peer pressure. I thought it would be a great way to stay in touch with friends because we are military and move often. I also think it will be a great way to let my husband know what is going on when he is deployed

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"? honest, that is hard. I could list all the big ones but honest there are three that sound like they have neat lives. Cop Mama, because she seems to always have nice things to do. Masto Mama because she has such a positive attitude when dealing with her children being sick, and Mama M because she just seems sweat and I guess if I am totally honest I would love to have a play date with Mckmamma so I could tell all the mean people that I know her in person and she really is nice and truthful.
3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are? Because I remember what I looked like a hundren pounds less and I liked it
4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?Nothing I am a happily married woman
5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes? zero, too scarry to think about, I would cry when that needle got close to me
6 - What was the best year of your life and why? I honestly do not know
7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day. Make man noises and not feel guilty, I do not want to say out loud or write it, wear boxer shorts
8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows? none, do not drink

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs