Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I won a kroger gift card this week at erinamundsen



I won these cool keychains at if you think round is funny
I won this beautiful hat and hair bow at Is it bedtime yet?
I have so much to be thankful for this week. First I am thankful that my cat was only sick a day before passing away. That my husband was able to take her to the ER and be with her when she passed. I am thankful for our home that is starting to feel like a real home. I am thankful for a husband that put things together and can fix things when I need them fixes and who will re arrange furniture a hundred times a day for me.
I am thankful for our wood fire place that we can heat our home with it and keep our electric bill down. I am thankful for children and my husband who are willing to go out and cut wood for us.
I am so thankful for the give aways and the prizes the last couple of weeks. They have really brightened up my new home.
I am thankful for snow, my kids got to build 3 snowmen this morning.
I am thankful for counselors and friends who give us names of them so we will know who we can trust.
I am thankful for a God who is there for me when I forget to come to him. Who listens to me when I am upset and scarred.
I am thankful for having my husband home the last few weeks and for another week.
I am thankful for a prize I won that arrived today but I will have to talk about it later because for now my blessings want to be grateful for dinner and I have not started it yet
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs