Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday
I am thankful that my husband is home another week.
I am thankful that the doctor who has never seen us listened to me this morning and gave us 2 off post referrals.
I am thankful for my sons counselor who is not intimidated by Tri-Care.
I am thankful for the praise CD I bought myself.
I am thankful that Jesus died on the cross to forgive my sins, the big ones, the little ones and the ones no one else knows about. I am thankful that the people who own are home knew there was a issue with the house and sent a repair man even though they knew we did not know of the problem.
I am thankful that my in laws are visiting this weekend. I am thankful that my husband fixed the lift gate on my van before he left.
I am thankful for the improvements in my sons attitude and school work.
I am thankful for the cake survey I got to do this week that let me receive two cake mixes and icing for free. How fun to bake for no real reason.
I love reminding myself to be thankful. Please check out other blogs that are feeling thankful at:









 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs