Thursday, March 8, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend? Yes, because I am normally up early. So this will mean I do not have to wait as long to get to church.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want an iPad? In my dreams, maybe if I win the lottery. I would love it! For that matter I need it. I have 6 children to homeschool and they need it. I think someone should donate 7 of them to my family. If you are that person please feel free to let me know.

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on? Maybe number 2. HMM, really it would be a nanny, a maid and a two month long vacation with my children across country. I would love it. No real cleaning just adventure and then a nanny for when I need a nap or a child is cranky. I am sure I will be dreaming of this tonight.

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet? He was dating my cousin who was visiting for the summer. I was dating his best friend and my mom said we could not go out unless she had a date. They did not last, we did not last and well we got together.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece? One piece that goes from ankles to the top of my head, hide under a blanket size towel.

Pamela

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Your answers made me laugh, especially the answer to #2! As a homeschooling Mom I can agree with needing enough iPad's to go around. :)

Savvylittlewomen-Kate said...

I laughed out loud at #5, SO funny! I think almost every woman feels that way!

Saturday Sadie said...

Such great answers.  You really made me laugh, too!  #5... LOL!  You nut!  =)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs