Friday, March 2, 2012

Mil-Spouse Fill in

1. What is your favorite/most unique anniversary/birthday gift from your spouse? suggested by Bel at Being a Better Me I would love to say something wonderful but honestly cannot think of anything. He is not a shopper. I have to tell him what to buy. OH WAIT, this year for my birthday he gave me a book that taught me how to text, you know something you would give a teenager.
2. What’s your first thought when you see it’s snowing (or what would you say if you don’t live somewhere with snow? suggested by Poekitten from Many Waters so excited, make sure I have what I need to not have to leave the house for a week. I love when we are snowed in. I keep the fireplace going and let them kids play outside just as much as they would like.
3. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? suggested by Erika from Chambanachik that is hard, it has been a busy, crazy, wonderful year. I think I would have liked my life to be a little more organized. You know things like clothes in closets and things in the garage
4. What was your favorite thing that happened in February? Taking my hero away for the weekend and having time to just relax and enjoy each other.
5. What are you looking forward to in March? The flowers coming out and how pretty the grass gets.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs